Tankring Lock-it for Honda NT 1100 (2022-)
|Model-specific information:||For XT model.|
|Year of production:||2022, 2023|
Recommended load: 3kg (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
|Recommended maximum speed:||130 km/h (Please note that driving behavior can change with increasing payload and speed.)|
The innovative Lock-it tank bag attachment - Fidlock patented
This solid tank ring allows you to attach a tank bag from Hepco&Becker.
The scope of delivery includes a Lock-it tank ring, as well as the counter holder, which can be individually screwed to the tank bag, depending on the shape of the tank and the steering angle.
The tank cap can still be opened with the tank ring mounted without any problems.
In general, all you need is this tank ring and a tank bag from H&B and you have everything you need.
Each model-specific tank ring is stored in the "My Bike" database for the respective motorcycle model. If no tank ring is stored, you can also use the checklist here in the shop to manually select whether a universal tank ring is available for the desired model. (See Main Menu -> Tank Rings Lock-it)
- Absolutely secure hold, even at high speeds
- mechanical/magnetic locking
- Easy handling
- The tank bag is simply put on and, thanks to the magnets, locks itself with an audible click
- Unlocking: The mechanism is unlocked by a lashing strap in the direction of travel at the front of the tank bag; the tank bag is simply removed
- Simple but effective mechanics
- Fidlock patented
- Shielded magnetic field, safe for credit cards and electronic devices
- Recommended maximum speed with the tank bag installed: 130 km/h (Please note the motorcycle manufacturer's information, as well as the model-specific information on the instructions or here with the product
- Recommended load in the tank bag: approx. 3kg
- In Germany, tank bag systems do not require an ABE or entry in the papers.
Difference between Lock-it and BASIC tank rings:
The general function and operation remains the same. Compared to the Lock-it tank ring, however, the Basic tank ring only locks mechanically. The magnets of the Lock-it tank ring help with centering. The difference lies purely in the two magnet or plastic domes, which are screwed onto the tank ring. The actual model-specific "metal ring" is the same for both versions.
A tank bag with a Lock-it holder cannot be placed on a BASIC tank ring and vice versa. Tank bag holder and tank ring must be from the same system.